League of Geeks is regarded as an industry leader in games-as-a-service development, but we feel we're only just getting started. So we’re looking for you, an enthusiastic engineer looking to dedicate your passion for game development to improving our games-as-a-service methodology, pipelines and player experiences. As LoG continues to grow and expand, you will drive our development across build infrastructures and testing pipelines - optimising the way we work, not only across platforms but as a team.
If you’re keen to work at one of the world’s leading independent studios and get in at the beginning of our unannounced project, helping to shape our new, original IP, we want to hear from you.
Women and other underrepresented developers, please apply! We pride ourselves on our inclusive work environment and output, so we’d love to work with you.
- Excellent communication, creative collaboration and teamwork skills.
- High attention to detail and thoroughness.
- A commitment to working in a professional, inclusive and supportive environment.
- Have worked on at least one commercial PC and/or console title.
- Development experience within games-as-a-service production methodologies.
- Experience with cross-platform development.
- Experience engineering build systems and pipelines.
- Experience creating automated testing pipelines.
- Experience working in a liveops capacity on a live commercial PC and/or console title.
- Developing and optimising our build infrastructure.
- Developing and improving our automated testing system.
- Support build release and patching pipeline, build deployment tool suite and code integration utilities.
- Point of contact for infrastructure issues.
- Champion quality in our development process, demonstrating our values and taking an active role in the improvement of our craft at LoG.
- Work closely with production and quality assurance to provide context and support to the live development environment.
- Weekly bring-your-dog-to-work day. Yeah, dogs!
- Flexible work arrangement opportunities and family-friendly considerations.
- Professional development track, mentorship and support.
- Professional and personal travel insurance.
- Monthly self-directed professional development and game jam days.
- Friday afternoon team social events.
- Annual Summer Family Picnic, Winter Feast and DefGeek party.
- Located in Melbourne, Australia. World’s most livable city seven years in a row.
How to Apply:
If this role and a future at LoG sounds good to you, send a cover letter, an up-to-date CV and folio with examples of your work to careers(at)leagueofgeeks(dot)com.
Relocation assistance is available for the perfect applicant.
Please note that we will only be notifying successful applicants, due to the large volume of applications we receive.