We don’t always get things right and some of our favourite work pals are folks in positions we never even thought to advertise for. So it seems fair to say that if you don’t see a position listed here that reflects your skillset, you could still really make a difference here - and we’d love to hear how!
As a collaborative, agile team, we love generalists possessing deep specialisations and this is an excellent opportunity for you to invest in your skillset, whilst having a major impact on the experiences we craft and deliver to our players.
Women and other underrepresented developers, please apply! We pride ourselves on our inclusive work environment and output, so we’d love to work with you.
- Thoroughness and high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, creative collaboration and teamwork skills.
- A commitment to working in a professional, inclusive and supportive environment.
- Demonstrable design and aesthetic sensibilities.
- 3+ years of relevant, professional experience.
- Weekly bring-your-dog-to-work day. Yeah, dogs!
- Flexible work arrangement opportunities and family-friendly considerations.
- Professional development track, mentorship and support.
- Professional and personal travel insurance.
- Monthly self-directed professional development and game jam days.
- Friday afternoon team social events.
- Annual Summer Family Picnic, Winter Feast and DefGeek party.
- Located in Melbourne, Australia. World’s most livable city seven years in a row.
How to Apply:
If a future at LoG sounds good to you and you feel we could use your perspective, experience and set of skills, send a cover letter, an up-to-date CV and folio with examples of your work to careers(at)leagueofgeeks(dot)com.
Relocation assistance is available for the perfect applicant.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be notifying successful applicants.